The Association President and the Director of Representation are responsible for representing student views to the University, to local, devolved and central government, and to the outside world; they act as lobbyists, campaigners and advocates.
- 200+ signatures on paper so far plus
- Campaign Update
- Education secretary Mike Russell’s statement on university redundancies welcomed
- Campaign Leaflet: staff in several units are facing threats of redundancy and detrimental changes to their terms and conditions.
- STV News reports jobs at risk at University of St Andrews
- The Courier: Unions claim St Andrews University jobs are under threat