- 200+ signatures on paper so far plus
- Campaign Update
- Education secretary Mike Russell’s statement on university redundancies welcomed
- Campaign Leaflet: staff in several units are facing threats of redundancy and detrimental changes to their terms and conditions.
- STV News reports jobs at risk at University of St Andrews
- The Courier: Unions claim St Andrews University jobs are under threat
Monthly Archives: July 2011
The Joint Union Committee welcomes the statement from the Education Secretary Mike Russell, who said universities should follow the government’s lead of imposing no compulsory redundancies wherever possible. Read the full article (published 29 June 2011), on … Continue reading