- 200+ signatures on paper so far plus
- Campaign Update
- Education secretary Mike Russell’s statement on university redundancies welcomed
- Campaign Leaflet: staff in several units are facing threats of redundancy and detrimental changes to their terms and conditions.
- STV News reports jobs at risk at University of St Andrews
- The Courier: Unions claim St Andrews University jobs are under threat
Monthly Archives: May 2011
If you have any problem at work it makes sense to have someone on your side. With the current restructuring and the threatened loss of hours, regradings and redundancies it makes even more sense. That’s why trade unions exist: to … Continue reading
Poster 1 – Poster 2 – Poster 3 Note: If thumbnail images of the posters do not appear within this post, please click the post title above.
Senior Management at the University admit they could have handled restructuring reviews more sensitively and apologise for the distress and anxiety caused to staff? Sent by: VP External (Stephen Magee) To: All Staff Date: 20 May 2011, 15:39 Colleagues As … Continue reading